Since when do they do Spring School Pictures! They do now so I'm told. Alex's pictures turned out so cute we had to buy them. I think the school knows this and so they have pictures done twice now instead of once. I do have to admit that I lke how they turned out.He Finally likes the swing. I can get him to sleep for about 45 min. in the swing now. (He is currently asleep so I can update the Blog) Two week ago Emma got pink eye then Nick got pink eye and then we thought that Gary had pink eye. We took him to the doctor because I wasn't about to just give him the other kids medicine and good thing we did, He had Double ear infections. The doctor told us that we have to watch him and make the kids wash their hands before they touch him. They also told us that if children get infections before 2 months of age they more than likely will have to have tubes put in after a year. Lucky us! Other than that we are all doing great and the kids are growing like weeds.
1 comment:
The school picture of Alex is really cute! We try to make sure our kids wash their hands but reading your post reminds me that I can be better about that, especially when baby comes. Double ear infections!! That's a bummer. Baby Gary definitely looks like he's growing. We can't wait to see him in June.
Post a Comment