Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Lost Utah Post

Our trip to Utah started the early morning of June 13th. We left at 2am and got to Sandy, Ut at 3:00pm or about that. We visited some friends in Sandy then went up to Park City. On Saturday morning we went to the Copper Mine in the Salt Lake Valley. The above picture is of one of the huge cranes they use to haul dirt and stuff. The dump trucks you see have wheels that are over 10 feet tall and they look small compared to the crane!
Here are the kids as they look into the copper mine.
Sunday we went to church with my Aunt and Uncle in Centerville, then we had dinner with my cousin and her family. The kids had a blast, her kids are a little older but not by much. On Monday we went to the Hogle Zoo in Sandy. Emma wouldn't stop looking at the animals so I could get a good picture.
These are the Rhinos that you can look at close up through plexi glass. The kids thought it was really cool.
On Tuesday we went to the Treehouse museum in Ogden. Here the kids are playing school. Alex reminds me of Little House on the Praire.

They had all kinds of dress up from lots of countries. This one many the kids feel like they were at home. Which country do you think it was?
They also played firemen.
There was a music room where you could make as much noise as you wanted. Emma loved this area.
Hanging out in Africa!
Our last stop on tuesday was the Train Museum in Ogden. They really liked it also. Wednesday we took the kids to a water park in Centerville and had dinner with my Aunt and Uncle again. On Thursday we also hung out with my Aunt and Uncle. The kids we sick the whole trip with coughs and colds. We went to my brothers house on Friday and then left Saturday Afternoon

I thought this was deleted and I was mad so I posted the slide show. I didn't realize that this had been saved. Here it is since I put all the effort into it.

No comments: