
I decided to scrub my floor yesterday. I made the kids eat breakfast in the chairs in the hallway. They thought is was so cool to eat on a TRAIN! Had I known that rearranging the the chairs we be so entertaining for they I could have done it a while ago.

A before and after picture. Here half is clean and half not. I used Amonia so it really striped the floor and smelled really bad. I ended up sending the kids to my moms house.

Yeah It's done. even Dirk noticed the difference and we all know how men are about such things.
2 comments:
Do you want to come clean my floor now??
What cute kids you have. Tell Dirk that I say "Hi" He might not know my married last name but it was Watson. Want to come do my floors too?
Post a Comment