Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Scrapbooking!

So on confrence weekends I scrapbook. (Between and After) This last sunday I had two helpers. I accidentally made and extra copy of some pictures so, I gave them to the kids with the paper that I wasn't going to use and extra stickers and they scrapbooked with me. They had a lot of fun and I finnally figured out what to do with the 3rd set of papers that come in the Provo Craft Slab packs. I use two of the same sheet to do a spread. Then I have to try and figure out which papers look OKAY to go together. It can be such a pain. They need to have two or four of each page but not three! So I am caught up to September for all 4 kids. Yeah for me. I feel so much better now. I hate getting behind. This is one of my pet peves. My house is a disaster and needs to be cleaned but hey my scrapbook is up to date!


No comments: