December has been a busy month! It started with Me being sick, then Emma, then Alex and Gary. We were at the doctor with Gary on the first and he was doing fine. Just a cold this time. Emma found my mascera one day ISn't she pretty!
Then we had a x-mas party to go to with the kids. We had a great time!(Thanks Marnie)We took the kids to knotts berry farm. Emma decided to throw-up on the way down while we were in traffic! It's a good thing Dirk's grandparents live 5 mins away from the park. We had to stop and get her changed and wash the car seat. Then we bought a new one so we could go to Knott's.
Gary started fussing on the way home from Knott's, so on Friday we took him to the Doctor again. He has two ear infections! He will be getting tubes around his first birthday. This is his 5 ear infection in 8 months!
I took the kids to see Santa at the Bank. They did really well. Alex and Nick drew pictures of what they wanted to enter a contest with the bank to win a savings bond or something. I don't think they won.
On Thursday Alex and her class went to see the Nutcraker. It was a good show. They did have a guy in the play with very very very tight pants. The kids started to chuckle because you could see his butt.(That wasn't all you could see!) Very revealing if you ask me.
Gary also cut two more teeth for a total of four now. He hasn't bit while nursing yet! He will bite my fingers or chin but never while eating! Good Boy! Santa came to the school this week. Nick sat on his lap but Alex refused. She said he was creepy. I had to teach at the school the last two days and so when I got home last night I was looking forward to spending some time with Dirk and the kids. I hadn't been home for an hour when Dirk was called to work. They got the first homicide of the year last night. So Dirk will be MIA for who knows how long. I hope they solve it quick or he might not be able to get Christmas off!
Well, that's been the last 3 weeks for us. I will try get some good pictures at Christmas of the kids to share. Merry Christmas to all who vist.
No comments:
Post a Comment