So this year we stayed home for spring break and did things around home. The week before spring break the kids had science fair projects due and an awards assembly.
Here is Nick with his science fair project. He did it on the surface area of a coin.

Alex wanted to do one on catching bad guys so we went for finger printing.

Alex got the Academic award at school for getting all 4's on her report card.

Nick got his name picked out of his classes wildcat jar to recieve a special prize from the principal. He really was excitted.

Saturday we took the family to lake Casitas and went boating for the day. Here they are feeding some ducks.

Dirk let Nick drive for a while

Emma want to go faster, faster, faster!!!

On Monday I took the kids to the Long Beach Aquarium.

Then on Thursday we went to visit Opa and Oma in Artesia. Gary had a blast with Opa.
2 comments:
It looks like you had a fun Spring Break! I can't wait until Kaya starts school. Actually I'm looking forward to having ALL the kids in school!! :D Good Family Times!
Your pink blog and all your family are so darling! Thanks for looking and Tressa is going to die when she finds out I animated her.hahaha
I especially loved the dinosaur picture. Every single trip to Arizona to see Larin's family was a visit there with the dinos. Oh, your children they are so precious. lymi
Post a Comment