So the kids are very active lately. They went back to school last week and it has been non stop action every since. Emma got a play dough machine from some friends of ours, she loves it, and likes to "eat" the ice cream cones!
Gary has really gotten into feeding himself. As you can see some lands in his hair, shirt, pants, everywhere. But hey he is having lots of fun learning how to eat. You can't eat in front of him without sharing. He will scream at you if you try!

I finally got out our bouncy seat. He loves it.

So it was in the 80's here the last few days and so the kids went swimming!
Isaac our neighbor went with them.

Emma in the pool. She was asleep when I took the first picture so she got her own done.

After they went swimming they all had to have a bath. Gary loves the water. Yeah I know they need to bathe
seperately but it is so much easier to do it all at once.

Gary turn 9 months yesterday. This is a picture of him having dinner. He has 6 teeth and is always happy! He had his pictures done also but that will have to be the next post!

Alexandria learned to ride her bike without training wheels today! I know that 7 is older than a lot of kids who can already ride, but we don't ride very often so the kids haven't learned. They never seem to want to ride, they always ride scooters or play outback. We are very proud of her. She learned in less than an hour! She is on a small bike then she doesn't have as far to fall.

Well that's about it for now. I will post Gary's 9 month pictures
tommorrow, I hope.
1 comment:
Cute pictures of everyone!
Post a Comment