So things have not slowed down. Gary had another ear infection and will have tubes put in in a few months. Gary can sit up finally and pulls himself up on everything. School has started again. Alex thinks that her world is falling apart. Everything is drama with her. We still haven't got the ATV working yet. We are waiting to hear from the guy. Emma threw up in the cat again! I am so done with all the issues with my kids. Life is as busy as ever. I don't even have pictures from the last 2 weeks.
We did have some friends over last friday and so that was fun. They rode the horse, and had lots of fun on the trampoline. I hope things get back to normal soon. With the kids back in school we can get back on a routine.
Well thats all for now. I will try to get more pictures and post them soon.
1 comment:
I feel your pain! I hope things improve.
Post a Comment