Monday, January 19, 2009

My New Hobbie





So the pictures are okay but the eggs are really cool. I had made these type of eggs in high school with a friend. Then about 2 weeks ago I left out 5 dozen eggs and ruined them. So what do you do with 5 dozen eggs. I looked up and bought my Ukrainian Easter egg kit. These are the ones I have made in the last few days. I love to make them. It takes about an 45 min to an hour to dye and mark each one. The more colors the longer it takes. I am getting a head start on Christmas gifts for next year.

2 comments:

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

WOW! Those are super cool.

And by the way, do you REALLY buy 5 dozen eggs at a time? That is A LOT of eggs!

-Susanna

Loriann Boon said...

Yes, I get them at sams club they last for atlest a month!